Privacy at USG
General Data Protection Regulation
I. Name and Adress of Responsible:
Responsible in terms of the General Data Protection Regulation and further national data privacy acts of member states as well as further regulations in this regard is:
USG - United Sportproducts Germany GmbH
D 63633 Birstein
Phone: 06054 / 90977-0
II. Enquiries concerning Data Security
Should you have questions concerning data security, please send us an e-mail at:
E-Mail: email@example.com or contact us in any other way („I. Name and Adress of Responsible“)
III. General Information about Data Processing
1. Extent of processing personal Data
As a matter of principle, we process personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our contents and services. The processing of personal data of our users regularly only takes place with the user's consent. An exception is made in cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of data is permitted by legal regulations.
2. Legal basis for processing personal Data
When obtaining the agreement to process personal data for our internal procedures, this is based on Art. 6/1 lit. A EU-General Data Protection Regulation.
When processing personal data, which are necessary to fullfill a contract, of which one partner is the person in question, this is based on Art. 6/1 lit. A EU-General Data Protection Regulation. This also refers to data processing procedures which are necessary for executing precedant measures.
As far as processing personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal commitment, that we are obliged to follow, this is based on Art. 6/1 lit. A EU-General Data Protection Regulation.
In case it is vital to process personal data, this is based on Art. 6/1 lit. A EU-General Data Protection Regulation.
Should processing your data become necessary to ensure a company‘s or a third person‘s justified interests and are interests, basic rights and fundamental freedom of the person concerned not be predominated by former interests, this is based on Art. 6/1 lit. A EU-General Data Protection Regulation as legal foundation for the processing.
3. Deletion and Storage of Data
Personal data will be deleted or blocked, as soon as reason for the storage becomes unvalid. Data may be stored beyond that timeframe, if stipulated by the European or national legislator in decrees, laws or other prescriptions, which are obligatory for the responsible. Personal data may also be deleted or blocked, when a stipulated deadline is achieved, except it is necessary to save these data in order to fulfill a contract.
IV. Provision of Website and Creation of Logfiles
1. Description and circuit of data processing
Whenever our website is entered, our system automatically gathers data and information about the computer calling.
The following data are collected:
(1) Information of browser type and version
(2) System software/browser type of user
(3) Internet-service-provider of user
(4) IP-address of user
(5) Date and time of access
(6) Websites leading the user to our website
(7) Websites, which are called by the user following our website.
These data are also stored in logfiles by our system. A storage of these data in combination with personal data does not occur.
2. Legal Basis for Data Processing
Legal basis for the temporary storage of data and logfiles is Art. 6/1 lit. f EU-General Data Protection Regulation.
3. Purpose of Data Processing
Temporary storage of IP-adress becomes necessary, to deliver a website to the user’s computer. For this purspose, the user’s IP-address must be saved for the time of use.
Logfiles are saved, in order to ensure operability of the website. Furthermore, these data serve to optimize our website and ensure savety of our communication technology. Analysis of your personal data does not take place in this context.
These are the reasons for our legitimate interest for data processing according to Art. 6/1 lit. f EU-General Data Protection Regulation.
4. Period of Storage
Your data will be deleted as soon they are no longer needed for ascertainment. In case of collecting data in order to provide a website, this is the case as soon as each web session is ended.
In case of storage in logfiles, data will be deleted after seven days at the latest. A storage beyond this timeframe is possible. In this case, the user’s IP address will be deleted or falsified so that an assignement of data will become impossible.
5. Possibility to veto and eliminate
Collection of data as well as storage in logfiles is obligatory for the performance of the website. Therefore the user has no formal opportunities to raise objections.
a) Description and Scope of Data Processing
In doing so, the following data are saved and transferred in cookies:
• Page navigation
• Function of contact form
b) Legal Basis for Data Processing
Legal basis for processing personal data by using cookies which are technically necessary is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f EU-General Data Protection Regulation.
Legal basis for processing personal data by using cookies for analytical purposes is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f EU-General Data Protection Regulation upon the user’s agreement.
c) Purpose of Data Processing
Cookies are needed for the following applications:
• page navigation
• features of our contact form
Personal data, collected by technically necessary cookies are not used to create a user profile.
These are the purposes underlying our interest to process your personal data corresponding Art. 6/1 lit. f EU-General Data Protection Regulation.
d) Period of Storage, Opportunity to Object and Option of Disposal
Cookies are stored on the user’s computer and transfered to our site from there. Therefore it is in the user’s control for processing your data. By changing your settings in your browser, you can deactivate or restrict cookie transmission. Cookies that are already saved can be deleted anytime, which can be done automatically. Should cookies be deactivated for our website, it might be possible that not all functions of our website can be used in full extend.
1. Beschreibung und Umfang der Datenverarbeitung
You cannot subscribe to a newsletter on this website.
1. Description and scope of data processing
In our shop we do not offer users the direct possibility to register by entering personal data. In order to register with USG as a retailer, it is necessary to contact us via contact form, e-mail, phone or fax.
Registration in the shop is only possible after USG has activated your account. The registered specialist dealer will receive an e-mail with a link to the registration after express consent. Only after confirmation of this link will the dealer receive a personal user name and password. It is then possible to log in to the shop and purchase the products contained therein.
The data stored for this purpose will not be passed on to third parties. The following data is collected during the registration process:
• The IP-Address of the user
• Date and time of registration
2. Legal basis for the data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent.
3. Purpose of data processing
A user registration is required for ordering our goods via the website.
With the completed order, the following personal data is transmitted to us:
- Customer number
- Customer name (first and last name)
- Company name
- Date and time of the order
- Billing address (street, number, postcode, city)
- Delivery address (street, house number, postcode, city)
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Fax number
- Sales tax ID
- Terms of payment
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. After the conclusion of an order and the purchase contract that comes about as a result, the contractual and legal retention periods apply.
5. Possibility of objection and removal
As a user you have the possibility to cancel the registration at any time. You can have the data stored about you changed at any time.
A change of the password on the website by the user is possible at any time. You can make the change directly under personal settings/change account data.
If you wish to delete or change all your user data, you must contact USG. It is not possible for users to change their data directly on the website.
If the data is required to fulfil a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, the data can only be deleted prematurely if there are no contractual or legal obligations that prevent deletion.
VIII. Contact Form and contact by Email
Desription and Scope of Data Processing
You will find a contact form on our website, which can be used to communicate with USG. In case you do take advantage of this possibilty, the data you entered in the input-mask will be transferred and stored. These are:
• name, first name
• postal code/place of residence/country
• e-mail address
- Company (optional)
- telephone (optional)
- your message
- optional input fields (depending on type of form)
When sending the message, the following data will be stored in addition:
(1) user‘s IP-address
(2) date and time of transmission
Your consent for processing your data is obtained when posting your message and you are also referred to our data privacy statement.
Furthermore, you may contact us via the E-Mail-address stated. In this case, personal data transferred with this E-Mail will be stored.
Your data will not be transferred to a third party. They will only be used for processing this conversation.
2. Legal Basis for Data Processing
Your personal data will only be processed upon your formal authorization legally based on Art. 6/1 lit. a EU-General Data Protection Regulation.
Legal basis for processing personal data which are transferred when transferring an E-Mail is Art. 6/1 lit. a EU-General Data Protection Regulation. Is the E-Mail targeted to enter into a contract, Art. 6/1 lit. b EU-General Data Protection Regulation is the additional basis for processing your data.
3. Purpose of Data Processing
Processing your personal data you entered into our input mask serves us for the purpose of facilitating communication. In case you contact us per E-Mail, it is based on the justified interest to process personal data.
Other personal data processed during transferring processes serve to prevent misuse of our contact form and to ensure savety of our information technology and communication systems.
4. Period of Storage
Your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve purpose of their collection. This is the case for personal data entered in the entry mask of our contact form and those, transferred by email when conversation with the user is completed. Conversation is completed, when it may be inferred from the circumstances that your concerns have been clarified.
Additional personal data collected during transferring process will be deleted after a time limit of seven days.
5. Opportunity to object and Option of Disposal
You can recall your consent to process your data anytime. Just contact us per email to contradict storage of your personal data. Conversation ends automatically in this case.
Possible ways to contact us:
Email – in writing
(see: "I. name and address of the responsible")
All personal data, which were stored in the course of this conversation will be deleted in this case.
IXa. Enclosed YouTube-Videos
Our webite uses YouTube plugins by a Google-operated website. Operator of these websites is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 940466, USA. If you visit one of our webpages equipped with YouTube-Plugins, a connection to YouTube Servers will be established. In doing so, the YouTube-Server receives information, which of our websites you have visited before.
Should you be logged in with your YouTube-Account, you enable YouTube, to correlate your surfing habits to your personal profile. You can pevent this by logging out from your YouTube account.
You will find further information how YouTube deals with user data at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de
In order to protect your data during transfer, we use encrpytion processes via HTTPS according to the current state of technology (e. g. SSL)
X. Legitimate Rights of the Person concerned
1. Right to Information
ou may require confirmation of the responsible whether your personal data are processed.
Should they be processed, you may require the following information:
(1) Purpose for which personal data are processed;
(2) Category of personal data which are processed;
(3) Recipient respectively the category of recipient, whom your personal data are or will be disclosed to;
(4) Period of time for which your personal data are stored or – in case precise information is not possible, criteria for determination of storage time;
(5) The right to rectify or delete, right to restrict processing or right to object to processing your personal data;
(6) The right to report to the relevant supervisory board;
(7) All information available concerning source of data, when personal related data are not obtained from the person in question directly;
(8) Existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art 22/1 and 4 EU-General Data Protection Regulation and – at least in these cases – significant information about logic involved as well as scope and effects pursued of such a processing for the person in question.
You ar entitled to request information, whether your personal data will be transferred to a third country or an international organisation. In this context you may request to be informed about appropriate warranties according Art. 46 EU-General Data Protection Regulation in relation to transmission.
2. Right of Adjustment
You have a right to adjust and/or complete your personal data in case they are not correct or incomplete. The responsible will have to effect adjustsments immediately.
3. Right of Limitation of Processing
You may require limitation of processing your personal data provided the following conditions are met:
(1) should you dispute the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time which enables the responsible to revise the accuracy of your data
(2) in case of irregular data processing and you refuse to delete your personal data and require restriction
(3) in case the responsible does not need your personal data for the purpose of processing, however you require them for enforcement, execution or defence of legal claims.
(4) should you have filed an objection against precessing according to Art 21/1 EU-General Data Protection Regulation and it is not yet certain whether the responsible‘s legitimate reasons will outweigh yours.
In case processing your personal data was limited, these data may – apart from their storage – only be processed only with your consent or to enforce, execute or defeat legal rights or to protect rights of another legal entity or natural person or the union’s or another member state‘s important public interest.
In case restriction of processing according to the above mentioned conditions was limited, you will be notified by the responsible bevore limitation is removed.
4. Rigth of Erasure
a) Obligation to delete
You may require that your data will be deleted immediately by the responsible who is obliged, to delete your data at once, provided that one of the following reasons apply:
(1) Your personal data are no longer needed for the reasons, they were initially collected or processed.
(2) You recall your consent on which processing was based according to Art. 6/1 lit. a or Art 9/2. 2 lit. a EU-General Data Protection Regulation and lacks legal foundation.
(3) You file an objection against processing according to Art. 21/1 EU-General Data Protection Regulation and there are no justifiable legitimate reasons for processing or you object to processing according to Art. 21/2 EU-General Data Protection Regulation.
(4) Die Your personals data were processed illegally.
(5) Deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfill legal requirements according to legislation of the European Union or one of the member states, which is binding for the responsible.
(6) Your personal data were collected relating to services offered by the information society according Art. 8/1 EU-General Data Protection Regulation.
b) Informing third parties
In case the responsible has disclosed your personal data and is obliged to delete them according to Art. 17/1 EU-General Data Protection Regulation, he will take action (also of technical nature) in consideration of available technology and implementation costs to inform the person in charge for data processing, that you have required deletion of all links to your personal data or copies or replications.
There is no right of deletion, should processing be necessary
(1) to excercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a committment subject to a law of the European Union or member states, which is binding for the responsible or is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority, which was assigned to the responsible;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the range of public health according to Art. 9/2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9/3 EU-General Data Protection Regulation;
(4) for filing purposes in public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical evaluations according to Art. 89/1 EU-General Data Protection Regulation, provided that the right named in paragraph a) prevents or seriously affects the purpose of these processings;
(5) to claim, exercise or defend legal rights.
5. Right to Information
Should you have asserted the right to adjust, delete or restrict your personal data, the responsible is obliged to inform all recipients whom your data were disclosed about this adjustment, deletion or restriction except it turns out to be impossible or results in disproportional efforts.
It is your right to be informed about these recipients by the responsible.
6. Right of Data Portability
You have the right to recieve information about your personal data, which you provided that the responsible in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format. Furthermore, you have the right to transfer these data to another responsible whithout obstruction by the responsible whom these data were provided, if
(1) this processing is based on permission according to Art. 6/1 lit. a EU-General Data Protection Regulation or Art.9/2 lit. a EU-General Data Protection Regulation or another contract according to Art 6/ 1 lit. b EU-General Data Protection Regulation and
(2) processing is carried out by means of automated procedures.
Furthermore you have the right to ask the responsible to transfer you personal data to another responsible provided this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected by this.
The right of data portability is not valid for precessing personal data which is necessary to carry out any tasks of public benefit or to execute public authority which were delegated tot he responsible.
7. Right to object
It is your right to appeal to the processing of your personal data according to Art. 6/1 lit. e or f EU-General Data Protection Regulation for personal reasons, this also applies for profilings based on these regulations.
The responsible does not process your personal data any more, except he is able to claim reasons for processings which predominate your interests, rights and freedoms or processing is necessary for enforcement, execution or defence of legal claims.
In case your personal data are used for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to file an objection against processing your data for the purpose of such advertising. This also refers to profiling in conjunction with direct marketing.
Should you disagree processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will not be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to object – in connection with the use of the information society’s services - via automated procedures when technical specifications are used - regardless directive 2002/58/EG.
8. Right to withdraw your Data Privacy Declaration
You have the right to withdraw your data privacy declaration at any time. Legality will not be affected by this withdrawal according to permission until withdrawal.
9. Automated Decision in individual Cases including Profiling
You have the right, not to be subject to a decision made by automated processing – including profiling, which has legal or other substantial effects on you.
This is not valid, if decision
(1) is necessary for signing or fulfilling a contract between you and the responsible,
(2) is allowed according to legal provision of the European Union or any oft he member states, which is binding for the responsible and this legislation contains appropriate measures to protect its rights and freedoms as well as its legitimate interests,
(3) was taken with your explicit consent.
These decisions, however, may not be based on special categories of personal data according to Art. 9/1 EU-General Data Protection Regulation, unless Art. 9/2 lit. a or g EU-General Data Protection Regulation is valid and appropriate measures to protect these rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests were taken.
With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), the responsible takes appropriate measures to protect legal rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, which means at least the right to obtain intervention by a person in charge for the responsible, to explain your own perspective as well as the appeal of the decision.
10. Right to file a Complaint with Supervisory Authority
Regardless of other administrative or legal remedies, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, especially at the member state of your residence, your workplace or place of the alleged infringements if you are of the opinion that processing your personal data is against EU-General Data Protection Regulation.
The supervisory authority at which you filed your complaint, informs the complainant about status and result of your complaint including the opportunity of an effective judical remedy according to Art. 78 EU-General Data Protection Regulation.
XI. Modification of our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to modify this data privacy statement on occasionin order to meet legal requirements or to implement amendments of our services in our data protection declaration, e. g. when implementing new services. The new data protection declaration will be valid for your next visit.