Shipping and Handling
Shipping costs Germany (excl. Islands (3) and forwarding deliveries)
Germany (2,3,4) 7,90 € plus packaging flat rate (1)
(1) one-off packaging flat rate 2,90 € (sales packaging is licensed in accordance with the 5th amendment to the Packaging Ordinance (Vfw GmbH - V.Nr D59635-2009-0360))
(2) from 500 € net value of goods the freight is omitted it is calculated only once the packaging lump sum. (Exception: shipping delivery for e.g. saddle stands, Hay Saver, displays, etc.)
(3) You are welcome to inquire whether an island surcharge applies for your.
(4) For orders below 500 € net value of goods we charge 7.90 € for the first package, 4.50 € for the second package and from the 3rd package onwards 4.50 € per package plus a one-off packaging flat rate.
Shipping costs International:
Shipping costs zone 1: 12,90 € (5)
Countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark
Shipping costs zone 2: 14,90 € (5)
Countries: Czech Republic
Shipping costs zone 3: 15,90 € (5)
Countries: France, Liechtenstein
Shipping costs zone 4: 16,90 € (5)
Countries: Italy, Poland
Shipping costs zone 5: 17,90 € (5)
Countries: Great Britain (excluding islands and special zones)
Shipping costs zone 6: 18,90 € (5)
Countries: Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden
Shipping costs zone 7: 19,90 € (5)
Countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland (except islands and Northern Ireland), Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Portugal, Spain
Shipping costs zone 8: 16,90 € (5) plus customs clearance costs (please inquire)
Shipping costs zone 9: 24,90 € (5)
Countries: Greece, Romania
Shipping costs zone 10: --,-- € (5)
Islands, special zones and third countries - price depends on the country of delivery.
(5) The shipping costs on islands and special zones, as well as shipping to third countries, depend on the order volume and can therefore only be determined and communicated after the order has been received.
You can ask us by e-mail whether your postal code is in a special zone.
The assignment of an own forwarding agent for third countries is possible from a deliverable goods value of 1000 €.
The prices given are net prices per package.
The payment of the ordered goods will be made in one of the payment methods specified at the time of purchase.
USG reserves the right of partial delivery. Reduced shipping costs will apply for subsequent deliveries. As a rule, available items will be shipped the day after the order is placed.
Goods are shipped ex works Birstein.
We offer the following shipping methods:
• DHL Standard
• DPD Standard
We cannot guarantee the delivery times stated by DHL and DPD, delivery is usually on the next working day.
Insurance/ transport damage
The sender bears the risk of the shipment. The transfer of risk shall be deemed to have taken place when the item is handed over. Each consignment is insured by law with the value of the goods up to a maximum limit of 500.00 €.
Deliveries to non-EU countries
Deliveries to non-EU countries may incur additional duties, taxes and fees.